Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys I_vote_lcapSign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys I_voting_barSign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys I_vote_lcapSign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys I_voting_barSign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v F I N A L v
v F I N A L v

Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Empty
PostSubject: Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys   Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 am

http://www.vgmarket.com/signup/

Example: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your session. Late playtesters may be turned away without compensation. Also, please bring eyeglasses if needed. No cameras allowed, and cell phones must be on silent or off.

When you arrive, please go up to the desk and tell the receptionist that you are here for the VGMarket playtest. We will meet you at the front desk.

Note: Sessions will last about 2.5 - 3 hours.

To thank you for your participation, after the session you will receive 2 free video games of your choice!
Back to top Go down
GenHT
GenHT

Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys   Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
Page 1 of 1