Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC I_vote_lcapUbisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC I_voting_barUbisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC I_vote_lcapUbisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC I_voting_barUbisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
v F I N A L v
v F I N A L v

Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC   Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm

So maybe this might be us back to GRFS.

he Ghost Recon team is launching a Khyber Strike in what may or may not be Afghanistan.

Get ready for a heavily-armed vacation to one of the less-pleasant parts of the world in Khyber Strike, the upcoming third DLC release for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. The DLC pack will include three new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer game mode, a new Guerrilla mode map, new Achievements and a +10 level cap increase.

The first multiplayer map, "Switchback," drops players into the "close-quarters deathtrap" of the city's ancient, claustrophobic alleys and buildings, while "Palace" is a straight-up fight over the ruins of a once-glorious museum. "Transit," the third and final map, takes place in a Moscow Metro station, where the up-close combat is made even more intense by the trains that continue to operate even as the battle rages. The new "Takeover" game mode is similar to Team Deathmatch but with some elements of Attack and Defend thrown into the mix, and the Guerrilla mode gets a boost with the addition of the new "Village" map.

I don't know much about the Ghost Recon franchise but it seems a bit odd to me that the only location given a name in the Khyber Strike DLC pack is Moscow. I am of course working on the assumption that Khyber Strike is named after the Khyber Pass that links Afghanistan and Pakistan and not the Underdark of Eberron, and maybe that's off-base, but if Ubisoft is going to set a DLC pack in a real-life war zone, why beat around the bush about it?

Anyway, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier: Khyber Strike will cost 800 Microsoft points on Xbox Live or $9.99 on the PlayStation Network, and launches on October 9. The PC version will be released at "a later date."Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC 115218Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC 115220Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC 115222
Back to top Go down

Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
Page 1 of 1