Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted I_vote_lcapxxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted I_voting_barxxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted I_vote_lcapxxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted I_voting_barxxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxMonk3ySACKxx

xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Empty
PostSubject: xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted   xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm

NAME = xxMonk3ySACKxx

K.D.R = 1.15

FAVORITE GAME MODES = Conflict, Stockade, Saboteur, Siege, Decoy

FAVORITE CLASSES = Scout, Rifleman, Engineer. However I do play whatever class would be most beneficial on a game to game basis.

WHY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN = To have fun, meet new players, gain more experience, share any of my own experience and I have already played with a few of the members and they are just great guys to play along side of.

WHO DID I MEET TO JOIN = MjrMalfunction0, quite a history with him in previous clans on graw 1 and 2.

Back to top Go down

xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Destruction :: Ghost Recon :: Recruiting-
Jump to: