Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
August 22nd Cloud Update I_vote_lcapAugust 22nd Cloud Update I_voting_barAugust 22nd Cloud Update I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
August 22nd Cloud Update I_vote_lcapAugust 22nd Cloud Update I_voting_barAugust 22nd Cloud Update I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

August 22nd Cloud Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v F I N A L v
v F I N A L v

August 22nd Cloud Update Empty
PostSubject: August 22nd Cloud Update   August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:22 pm

We will be pushing a Cloud Update to the Ghost Recon Future Soldier clients on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 22nd at 10:00am EDT (14:00 UTC, 7:00am PDT, 16:00 CET)

Servers will be rebooted and players will need to reconnect to the service in order to receive the update. Expected duration of the downtime is less than 5 minutes.

Changes Include:
Increased the damage of the M91/30 and M40 Rifles.
Increased the magazine size and damage for the Type 05.
Increased the ammo count for stand-alone Smoke and EMP launchers back to 2 rounds.
Slightly increased the recoil on the CZ805 and F2000 to more closely match the other Assault Rifles.
Decreased the Sentry Turret’s detection range and damage, increased the Sentry’s turn speed.
Increased the randomization of spawn points on Alpha for the Siege gametype.
Moved a conflict objective on Harbor to decrease its vulnerability to snipers.
Fixed an issue where Ghosts were occasionally hearing Bodark announcer voice-over.
Fixed several minor exploits with the Stockade gametype.
Fixed several other minor bugs.

To verify that you have properly downloaded the Cloud Update, visit the Extras Menu and check the version number in the bottom right corner; it should read #.#.6
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

August 22nd Cloud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Cloud Update   August 22nd Cloud Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Maybe they should just make the weapons like the actual weapons? Then there would be issues.
Back to top Go down

August 22nd Cloud Update
Page 1 of 1