Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps I_vote_lcapPC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps I_voting_barPC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps I_vote_lcapPC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps I_voting_barPC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Empty
PostSubject: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Ubisoft and its development studios today announced that the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier title update 1.4 will be available on August 13th.

It is said to improve compatibility, performance, stability, and graphics taking player feedback directly into account.

"While a majority of players have enjoyed their experience with Ghost Recon Future Soldier on PC, we are conscious that many of you have encountered issues with the game," Ubisoft said today. "We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

"With the help of your feedback, we have identified several issues and are working hard to address them as rapidly as possible."

"We greatly appreciate your patience and we want to reassure you that we will do whatever it takes to resolve further issues in as efficient a manner as possible," Ubisoft added.

In addition to the title update, PC players are set to receive some free exclusive content. Coinciding with the release of the 1.4 title update will be the addition of two exclusive developer weapon skins.

About a month later, a second title update will be released with further improvements and additional free bonus content including a special hardcore mode for the campaign and night variants of two maps.

Lastly, the full original soundtrack of the game along with new desktop wallpapers and artwork will be released in the next few days through the Uplay client and will be available until August 13.

Ubisoft furthered, "We would also like to take the opportunity to confirm that support for Windows XP is in progress, with the exact release date to be announced soon."

Again, we wish to thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced," Ubisoft concluded. "Our community is our top priority and we want to do everything we can to provide you with the level of service you deserve.

Below are the patch notes for title update 1.4:

Compatibility, performance, stability, graphics improvements and more - taking your feedback directly into account;

Improved FPS on all configurations;

Fixes for several stability issues during map loading;

God-Rays no longer disappear;

Fixed some localization issues;

Fixed some issues causing the display of hint icons from X360 controller when disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 pm

So this is only for the pc? They not doing anything to fix the xbox versions or give any updates or anything for it ether? Even after they said that the pc version is in good shape and that most had have no major problems?
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Weidies wrote:
So this is only for the pc? They not doing anything to fix the xbox versions or give any updates or anything for it ether? Even after they said that the pc version is in good shape and that most had have no major problems?

Ubi-Mush replied on the official forums saying " At the moment"
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Hmm.... We will see I guess.
Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 pm

wow.... too bad its not for 360 yet
Back to top Go down
GenHT
GenHT

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:05 am

Ubi is sucking ass right about now
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I would think because they are focusing on the other million games that they have coming out in the next six months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps   PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC version getting hardcore mode and 2 night versions of maps
Page 1 of 1