Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
Question for all I_vote_lcapQuestion for all I_voting_barQuestion for all I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
Question for all I_vote_lcapQuestion for all I_voting_barQuestion for all I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
Question for all Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
Question for all Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
Question for all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
Question for all Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
Question for all Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
Question for all Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
Question for all Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
Question for all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

Question for all

Go down 
+2
MANNYx818
VooDooCaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:21 pm

If I were to start making a proper site for our clan, instead of just forums, what would you like included on said site?

Back to top Go down
MANNYx818
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 am

Zombies that is all.
Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 pm

MANNYx818 wrote:
Zombies that is all.

lol...

the Basics But i like this Site For a long termer, Cause if you think about it it is Basic Short, Simple and to the point, Only issue is no Homepage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

For example

http://bodsquad.dkpsystem.com/news.php

This is VERY rough and graphics were thrown in just as place holders but you can get the point.

Back to top Go down
VonGreiber
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VonGreiber

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm

i like the idea of a new site, and i would also be willing to throw some donations in as well.
Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 am

i like it but DKP is bassed off games like WoW, EQ2, And other MMORPGS i have yet to find one about a shooting game

And If we can change the word "Guild" in most to Squad or even Clan It would be better... but yea...
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Predator5600 wrote:
i like it but DKP is bassed off games like WoW, EQ2, And other MMORPGS i have yet to find one about a shooting game

And If we can change the word "Guild" in most to Squad or even Clan It would be better... but yea...

I know DKP is a way for loot distribution in MMO's but what does that have to do with the site I made? The address?

I'm confused with the guild comment. I sent everything up as squad/platoon unless I missed something.
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Since I am not too interweb savvy. What is the difference between a website and a forum? It seems like they are the same to me, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm

VooDooCaster wrote:

I know DKP is a way for loot distribution in MMO's but what does that have to do with the site I made? The address?

I'm confused with the guild comment. I sent everything up as squad/platoon unless I missed something.

like Anything with a DKP site the words are auto Guild... for example "Guild Map, Guild Roster" and so on...

if you can change the BodClan."DKPSYSTEM" then it would be an ok site....
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Predator5600 wrote:
VooDooCaster wrote:

like Anything with a DKP site the words are auto Guild... for example "Guild Map, Guild Roster" and so on...

if you can change the BodClan."DKPSYSTEM" then it would be an ok site....

The only thing I saw was the "guild map", which I will prob just take off anyway. I changed it to say Clan. As far as the address goes... Who gives a shit if dkpsystem is in the address. It also has BodSquad and I can make that say whatever. It's just like the current forums has nstars.
Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

all im really asking is for the adress to have something more... umm Shooting telated not for a mmorpg know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Mokey II
Leader
Leader
Mokey II

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

it loks good... onlyhting i think should happen is that predator should reduce his signature size
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Predator5600 wrote:
all im really asking is for the adress to have something more... umm Shooting telated not for a mmorpg know what i mean?

Well, that's the domain name... Just like nstars. I can't change the dkpsystem part of the address unless I purchase one through a DNS registry, which I will not be doing.

Hell, I won't even keep the site, I just enjoy messing around with them.
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Mokey II wrote:
it loks good... onlyhting i think should happen is that predator should reduce his signature size

I agree with this.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Shit make your bigger Very Happy i changed it Very Happy lol its about 35% smaller... better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for all   Question for all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Destruction :: General Chat-
Jump to: