Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer I_vote_lcapCall of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer I_voting_barCall of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer I_vote_lcapCall of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer I_voting_barCall of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer

Go down 
+2
Predator5600
VooDooCaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

The first look at Blops2 multiplayer trailer came out today.
For some reason I can't paste the link from my phone but one cool thing was...

Team vs Team vs Team

Activision’s “Call of Duty” is the best selling franchise in video game industry history. It comes as no surprise that any bit of information regarding the latest installment of the series is considered “big news.”

The last two weeks have been filled with teasers from Treyarch's Game Design Director David Vonderhaar. From posting a “teaser” shot on his Facebook fan page of the latest trailer or tweeting “Hi friends, If I can nail this ladder stall today; we'll be able to finish up and release the YOU KNOW WHAT. Sincerely, FaZe Vahn.” Last week, Treyarch finally confirmed that we would be seeing the Multiplayer reveal trailer on August 7th.

View slideshow: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Trailer Screen Shots Today, we finally get to see what Vonderhaar was going on about with the much anticipated Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer trailer. Treyarch finally gets to show off much of what we already have predicted in the last couple of months, and a whole lot of things we weren’t prepared for. The notable features in the trailer are as follows:

Predator missile/drone hybrid. A.G.R Tank is received Via air drop. Blade type kill streak that allows for one hit kills. Sonic wave distortion turret (see "Incredible Hulk" with Edward Norton). "Dragon Fire" Quad Rotor. Progress bar/kill streak counter CLAW "AT-AT" tank. Attack Dogs (no longer highest killstreak). ‘Shock Charge’ stun/emp. Tomahawk, Tactical Insertions and C4 all return New HUD was shown Dolphin Dive is returning for the fans of the original anti-drop shop deterrent "X-Ray" Sights that see through smoke/barriers Spectator "E-Sports" mode was shown, utilizing kill streaks (A big debate in the E-sport arena). New "multi-team" Team Death Match It would appear that the "10 point" class load rumors are true

Back to top Go down
Predator5600
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Predator5600

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 pm

hmmm so a 3 way game.. this outa be good.
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Someone say three way?
Back to top Go down
v F I N A L v
v F I N A L v

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 pm

dude multiplayer looks really good
Back to top Go down
Mokey II
Leader
Leader
Mokey II

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 pm

It just lookks like a prettier CoD...
Back to top Go down
Weidies
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Weidies

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Would not suprise me if that is all they did. Haha... But then I don't really play cod.
Back to top Go down
mjrmalfunction0
Leader
Leader
mjrmalfunction0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am

Sounds like............CoD.

Still not interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Destruction :: General Chat-
Jump to: