Brothers Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Predator5600
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event I_vote_lcapGaming and Giving for Good Charity Event I_voting_barGaming and Giving for Good Charity Event I_vote_rcap 
VooDooCaster
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event I_vote_lcapGaming and Giving for Good Charity Event I_voting_barGaming and Giving for Good Charity Event I_vote_rcap 
Mokey II
mjrmalfunction0
v F I N A L v
Weidies
GenHT
VonGreiber
SicVic
RebelLink
Latest topics
» Anyone Still out there??
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm by RebelLink

» Ubisoft Annouces New Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm by v F I N A L v

» For my peeps who live NEAR or In San Francisco Area
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am by Weidies

» xxMonk3ySACKxx requests to be enlisted
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm by xxMonk3ySACKxx

» Double XP for Ghost Recon
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm by GenHT

» August 31st Title Update
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm by GenHT

» Sign-Up for testing Games and taking surveys
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm by GenHT

» Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Raven Strike DLC Announced
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am by mjrmalfunction0

» A picture for all of us that have heard Mokey's Stories
Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm by Weidies

Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v F I N A L v
v F I N A L v

Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Empty
PostSubject: Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event   Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Don't miss your chance to participate in the upcoming Gaming and Giving for Good (G3) Xbox LIVE charity event on August 18. 2012 to benefit Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraiser.

http://g3.extra-life.org/

Ill be doing this, ill be playing GRFS for 24 hours. if you guys are down to do this sign up and join me.....

Starts Oct. 20 2012
Back to top Go down
VooDooCaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
VooDooCaster

Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event   Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

I would like to do this. Sounds fun and its for a good cause.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be able to.
Too many RL priorities and I don't even think I'd be able tostay awake for 24hrs. And then comes the wifey.

Hehe
Back to top Go down

Gaming and Giving for Good Charity Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Destruction :: General Chat-
Jump to: